Monday, December 26, 2016

Best of 2016 at Little Bunny Quilts

It's that time to get nostalgic about how fast the year has gone, what we accomplished, and what lies ahead! It also means that it's time for Meadow Mist Designs' annual Best of 2016 link-up!


I've decided to share my five most popular posts (based on pageviews) but these are probably also my five favorite finished projects from this year!

#1 -- Candy Shop Quilt
This is probably my favorite Moda Bake Shop project to date!


#2 -- Groovy Wishes Quilt
This is my version of the 2014 Wishes quilt along from the Fat Quarter Shop! I love the bright colors on the dark grey background as well as the fun pieced backing.


#3 -- Sparkle Tree Skirt and Table Runner
These were made for Benartex's Sew in Love with Fabric blog for two Christmas themed hops and I just love this fabric so much!



#4 -- Dragonfly Midnight Mystery Quilt
This is my finished version of the 2015-2016 Meadow Mist Designs Midnight Mystery quilt. I love this color scheme, despite it being far out of my normal comfort zone!


#5 -- Wallflowers Row Quilt
This is my finished 2015 Quilter's Choice Row Quilt, made with Allison Harris's Wallflowers Line. I love all of the different blocks and fabrics! You can get the pattern on Craftsy for free!


Those are my five most popular/five favorite finishes from this year! Hop on over to Meadow Mist Designs to see what other people have chosen as their favorites!

9 comments:

  1. Alison, thanks for sharing your finishes. I love the grey background. I have always used white, but may need to give the grey a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes and a great recap of your year. You were really productive this year! I hope you have a lovely last week of 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finishes! Wishing you a Happy New Year with lots of sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes! The Dragonfly mystery quilt is my favorite with the Wallfowers Row quilt being a very close second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing your finishes. This is a great group, I really love the Wallflowers Row quilt. Here's to 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finishes! I love your mystery quilt and your moda bake shop quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Allison: Great finishes. I love your Midnight Mystery ( have yet to quilt mine) and I also like the star of wonder table runner...well I like everything but I like those the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I really like your Groovy Wishes quilt. The border looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful finishes. I love your Wallflower Row by Row. It's just gorgeous. Look forward to seeing what 2017 brings from you :-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!