Friday, March 6, 2020

Brutal Honesty {March 2020}

Guys. I am so, so, so behind! I am hoping that this weekend I can do a big of sewing but we will see! I think the only two things I worked on this month were my Island Batik projects and my Frolic Quilt.

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- no progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- no progress
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- no progress
4. Rail Fence Baby Quilt -- no progress

Tops partially finished:
5. Romantic Garden Quilt -- no progress
6. Monthly Wall Hangings -- no progress
7. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- no progress
8. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- no progress

Just blocks and units:
9. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- January UFO -- no progress
10. Cubicle Quilts -- no progress
11. Happy Houses blocks -- no progress
12. Birthstone blocks -- February UFO -- no progress
13. Jingle Bell Square -- no progress
14. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- no progress
15. Marigold Quilt -- no progress
16. Pave the Way Quilt -- no progress

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
17. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- In February, I made a Quarter Cabins quilt using Mesa Verde Fabric.


18. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- no progress
19. Frolic Mystery Quilt -- I have all 25 of my navy blocks complete and I have 3 dark teal blocks complete, but no pictures of those yet.


My UFO for February was to work on my birthstone blocks.
My UFO for March is to work on my Romantic Garden Quilt


4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while. I hope you have a great weekend (regardless of if it involves quilting or not)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many things! I have a whole load of UFOs and WIPs. This week I cleared some out of sight to try and help me focus. Only to start two new projects! I guess the key thing is to enjoy what we are able to do and not beat ourselves up about the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave to keep this fearless inventory!
    I tend to be a fan of denial and am not sure how many UFO's I have exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some months are just that way. Hopefully you'll get in more stitchy progress this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!