Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Show Me Something {Rainbow}

March's theme for Show Me Something with Sarah Goer Quilts is Rainbows!


Here are the three posts I am sharing in the link-up this month!

1. Blocked Rainbow XL Twin quilt -- This pattern was a QAL on my blog in 2018 and I actually just sold this quilt!


2. Rainbow Farmer's Wife Quilt -- I made this quilt as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge project in 2016!


3. Rainbow Hexies Mini -- This was a mini I made for an IG swap! It was one of the most intricate quilts I had made to that point.


Make sure to check up what everyone has linked up and share your own projects at Show Me Something!

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I particularly love that hexies mini ... it looks so intricate, and that binding, wow, was it hard?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!