Monday, February 3, 2020

Brutal Honesty {February 2020}

Much like November and December, January was a blur! My biggest accomplishment was getting my sewing room painted, a non-quilting but necessary project!

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- No progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- No progress
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- No progress
4. Rail Fence Baby Quilt -- No progress

Tops partially finished:
5. Romantic Garden Quilt -- No progress
6. Monthly Wall Hangings -- No progress
7. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- No progress
8. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- No progress

Just blocks and units:
9. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- January UFO -- No progress
10. Cubicle Quilts -- No progress
11. Happy Houses blocks -- No progress
12. Birthstone blocks -- No progress
13. Jingle Bell Square -- No progress
14. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- No progress
15. Marigold Quilt -- No progress
16. Pave the Way Quilt -- No progress

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
17. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- I made a set of scrappy placemats using scrap fabrics, scrap batting, and scrap threads! I actually finished two different spools of thread in the process!


18. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- No progress
19. Frolic Mystery Quilt -- I have completed clues 1-6, parts of clues 7-8, and have started making the blocks.


My UFO for January was my Sew Kitschy/Sew Retro blocks.
My UFO for February is to work on my birthstone blocks.

1 comment:

  1. I was at a retreat this weekend and I think 8 of us were working on Frolic blocks. There were all sorts of ideas on what to do with those HSTs instead of making them into sawtooth blocks. Now I'm truly excited about the borders. I am going to take the leftover four patches (from the corners) and use those as centers for friendship blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!