Thursday, January 30, 2020

2020 Island Batik Ambassador Unboxing

I'm so excited to be returning for a fourth year as an Island Batik Ambassador!

Today I have my unboxing video to share -- live from my freshly painted sewing room!


Here are all the items, in picture form!

Two king size battings from Hobbs:


Rayon yardage and a rayon scarf:


A block on board die from Accuquilt, two color builder boxes from Aurifil, and Schmetz needles:


Two stash builder packs:


A half yard bundle and two yard cuts of Mesa Verde: (which should be in your LQS soon!)


Yardages of solids and a basic batik:


Half yard cuts of blenders and solids:


A 10" stacker with coordinating yardage:


A 2.5" strip pack with coordinating yardage:


I'm so excited to use these over the next few months for some fun Ambassador challenges!

6 comments:

  1. Your video didn't work...boohoo. Do you have a direct link? What a great box of goodies! Enough to keep you busy all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video worked for me. Looks like you're going to have a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors in that last Jewel Box collection. I'm going to have to go back and watch the video when I'm alone and won't annoy the rest of the family.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 years - oh my goodness! You will have a great year & I will keep checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing this year's challenges and projects. Congrats on your 4 year stint as an ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics! Can't wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!