Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Show Me Something {with Triangles}

February's theme for Show Me Something with Sarah is triangles!


Here are the three projects I am adding to Sarah's link up:

1. Faceted Churn Dash wall hanging -- This scrappy quilt is lots and lots and lots of little half square triangles!


2. Pink Stars baby quilt -- I made this quilt as an Island Batik Ambassador challenge last year. There's only one square in each block -- the rest of the piecing is all triangles!


3. Good Fortune quilt -- this was the Bonnie Hunter mystery in 2018, featuring quite a few triangles!


I hope you check out what everyone has linked up and link up a few of your own blog posts too!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great collection of triangles! So much trimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! I especially love the fabrics in the Faceted Churn Dash, those colors just work so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!