Wednesday, March 18, 2020

One Die Wonder {Blocks on Blocks}

When I posted about this project last week, I showed off by first block:


Since then, I have finished up all of the blocks and arranged them into the quilt top!

I randomly pulled block sets to work on and worked on one block at a time until all 20 blocks were complete!


I arranged my blocks in diagonal rows and sewed the top together.


My quilt is now 32" x 40" and I will see if I have anything to use as a border.

Happy Wednesday --- I hope you and yours are staying safe and well!

As a little quarantine bonus, all of our Honey, Bunny, and Doll PDF patterns are on sale for the next Month! Check out our Etsy site for all of the details!

Sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a great block and quilt. I think a border will really put the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Alison! Love those fuchsias and purples against the bright white background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Alison. I think I may have to purchase that die!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!