Friday, March 20, 2020

A Slow Pace {Frolic Mystery Quilt}

A happy Friday to all -- catching up today with a late afternoon post!

Maybe my plans to enlarge my Frolic quilt were misguided because this is continuing to be a long, slow process of making blocks! The last time I posted about my Frolic progress was exactly a month ago! Then I had just finished up my navy blocks and I had started working on my dark teal blocks.


As of now, I have only three dark teal blocks complete, however, I have pieces and parts sewn and ready to go for an additional 6 or 8 blocks.


I hope that everyone is safe sewing and working from home! I am now working from home full time (with occasional days in the office) so as much as I might like to be on the "Quarantine and Quilt" schedule, I still have to work to pay the bills!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks, Alison! I, too, wish I was on a "quarantine and quilt" schedule but am working from home during the week. I'm hoping for more sewing time now that it's the weekend. Hope you are staying safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frolic is going to be beautiful and the perfect quilt to occupy your time with during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your perseverance. Your blocks are beautiful and I am sure your quilt will be as well. You are braver than I. I don't think I would ever consider making any changes to one of Bonnie's quilts! LOL I don't have that much foresight. I don't think I would be successful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!