Monday, February 10, 2020

Log Cabin Blog Hop {Island Batik Hop Schedule}

Today kicks off of the start of February's Island Batik Ambassador blog hop! Our theme this month is Log Cabin quilts!

My blog hop day isn't for two weeks, but I will show off the start of my project! I am using the Mesa Verde collection and I will be making a new version of my Quarter Cabins quilt! All of my cutting is done and I'll be sewing it up this week.


Check the Island Batik Blog regularly so you do not miss a thing! The full list of Ambassadors’ names, collections they will be using in their projects, and their post dates are as follows:
Monday, February 10
Tuesday, February 11
Wednesday, February 12
Thursday, February 13
Friday, February 14th
Blog Hop Round Up Week 1
Monday, February 17
Tuesday, February 18
Wednesday, February 19
Thursday, February 20
Friday, February 21
Blog Hop Round Up Week 2
Monday, February 24
Tuesday, February 25
Wednesday, February 26
Thursday, February 27
Friday, February 28
Blog Hop Round Up Week 3

Visit the Island Batik blog to enter to win a 10" stack and a 2.5" strip pack of Ancient Etchings!

1 comment:

  1. What a marvelous collection Mesa Verde is. The browns are so rich, not dull at all, as some people think. Looking forward to your project.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!