Friday, November 1, 2019

Brutal Honesty {November 2019}

It is November and October went by in a flash! I have been busy working on my blog hop project for next week, but hopefully more progress will happen soon!

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- July UFO project -- no progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- April UFO project -- I basted this quilt and have ordered thread!
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- no progress
4. Rail Fence Baby Quilt -- This was made from scraps!

Tops partially finished:
5. Romantic Garden Quilt -- no progress
6. Monthly Wall Hangings -- March UFO project -- no progress
7. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- February UFO project -- no progress
8. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- I have added a neutral border and am trying to decide on a final border for this quilt.

Just blocks and units:
9. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- no progress
10. Cubicle Quilts -- I am working on putting together some additional backgrounds and working on applique on a few of the already completed backgrounds.
11. Happy Houses blocks -- September UFO project -- no progress
12. Birthstone blocks -- June UFO project -- no progress
13. Jingle Bell Square -- no progress
14. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- no progress
15. Marigold Quilt -- no progress
16. Pave the Way Quilt -- no progress
17. Faceted Churn Dash -- Our "sort of QAL" on Facebook is nearing its end!

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
18. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- In October, our theme was table toppers and I made a Halloween Table Runner. For November, I am going to be sharing a blog hop project featuring some great new fabrics!


19. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- I have completed both the September and October sewing directions and am waiting on the November directions to be released next week!


My UFO for October was to work on making use of some of my orphaned blocks and projects. This was actually a success. I quilted a forgotten-about baby quilt top and disassembled some orphaned blocks to use the fabric in other projects. I also used scraps to make the rail fence baby quilt top.

My UFO for November will be my Sew Kitschy blocks.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot to work on! Most of my days are "no progress"! I love the table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reasonable progress for a busy month. Hard to believe the year is winding down. Good luck with your November UFO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!