Thursday, February 21, 2019

Stars at Play {Now available!}

I'm really excited today because a long-time coming pattern is now available in our Etsy and PayHip shops! Our Stars at Play pattern is now available!

This pattern was originally designed by Amanda when she had some beautiful jellyfish fabric she wanted to show off in larger squares. She used solids to make the coordinating Missouri Star blocks.


She even cut the accent fabric pieces so that all of the jellyfish are floating in the same direction! Her original mini is 24" square.

I used her original design and scaled it up to a 36" baby quilt last year for one of my Island Batik Ambassador projects. Check out this finished quilt here!


This year, I made my own version of the 24" mini quilt using blues, greens, and purples. I wrote a separate post about my finished mini quilt version!


The pattern also includes a 48" square version for those of you that like a bigger baby quilt or smaller sized throw. This fun pattern is perfect for showing off a favorite fabric! If you make your own version of this pattern, use the hashtag #StarsAtPlay and #HBDquilts on Instagram!

Stars at Play on Etsy
Stars at Play on PayHip

1 comment:

  1. Those jellyfish are very fun! It's a versatile pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!