Monday, December 16, 2019

Clue #2 Progress {Frolic Mystery Quilt}

Mystery quilt season is in full swing and I am *already* behind!

Clue #2 came out on December 6th. Things have been busy outside of my sewing room so I didn't even get my strips cut for my units until this weekend and I did all of the cutting for Clue #2 and Clue #3 at the same time.

This was another clue for me using my non-scrappy fabrics. It was very quick to zip together my strip sets.


It was also quick to sub-cut all of these units two at a time. I cut a couple more units than are required and I still had a bit of one strip set left just in case.


I also managed to cut all of my squares for making half square triangles in Clue #3.


In an ideal world, I would be able to finish Clue #3 this week and somehow do all of Clue #4 before we leave for our holiday road trip next week, but I know that would be a little bit of a stretch!

Today's post is coming to you a little late courtesy of the first real snow of the season!

2 comments:

  1. You are ahead of me!!! I'm collecting clues and fabrics still!! We'll get there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made really good progress. I just got started on clue 3 last night. I'm hoping to get caught up after Christmas, as there is too much stuff going on before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!