Monday, December 2, 2019

Brutal Honesty {December 2019}

It is...December? Last week was entirely focused on Thanksgiving preparation and enjoyment, decorating our house for Christmas, and work. Let's see where my WIPs stand.

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- July UFO project -- No progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- April UFO project -- Pinned, ready to quilt, have thread
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- No progress
4. Rail Fence Baby Quilt -- Have leftover flannel for backing.

Tops partially finished:
5. Romantic Garden Quilt -- December UFO project -- No progress
6. Monthly Wall Hangings -- March UFO project -- No progress
7. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- February UFO project -- No progress
8. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- No progress

Just blocks and units:
9. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- November UFO project -- No progress
10. Cubicle Quilts -- No progress
11. Happy Houses blocks -- September UFO project -- No progress
12. Birthstone blocks -- June UFO project -- No progress
13. Jingle Bell Square -- I made 6 more blocks in November!


14. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- No Progress
15. Marigold Quilt -- No Progress
16. Pave the Way Quilt -- No Progress

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
17. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- In November, I shared my two Hip To Be Square projects made with the Little Sir, Little Miss line. In December, I'll be making a stand mixer cover.


18. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- I am all caught up with the November directions; the December directions come out later this week.


19. Frolic Mystery Quilt -- I have started on the units for the first clue, but no finished units yet.


My UFO for November was my Sew Kitschy blocks. I didn't touch this project. My UFO for December is my Romantic Garden quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!