Friday, November 23, 2018

Celebrate {Black Friday Sale + Pattern Premiere}

It's that time of year!


All of our Honey, Bunny, and Doll PDF patterns are 20% off until 11/26/18!


We do not do sales very often on our patterns, so this is the time to take advantage of this deal! It even applies to our paper pieced patterns -- Starbursts and Christine's Kitchen -- with the 20% off discount, they are under $10!



Today is also a big day because the full pattern version of our most recent quilt along, Blocked Rainbow, is now available!


The full pattern contains directions for a throw sized quilt and a twin sized quilt, along with diagrams for each block and a large setting diagram. This pattern is perfect for a beginner quilter's class or shorter QAL with your guild or shop! It's available on both Craftsy and Etsy. 

The pattern cover has my original throw sized quilt featured; here's my twin sized version done in Island Batiks and black solid. I have this quilt back from the quilter and it will be finished very soon!


Thank you for being wonderful friends, followers, and customers for over seven years! The quilting community is just so wonderful and I hope that you have a wonderful Friday doing whatever makes your heart sing!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!