Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Baker's Dozen {Donuts Quilt}

I have made a few block sets here and there for my Donuts quilt (pattern from No Scrap Left Behind) and now I'm up to 13 block sets out of the 18 total that I need for the quilt.

I made mainly aqua and green blocks since I had made quite a few darker blue blocks. Each big block is made up of two "diagonal" blocks and four "straight" blocks.


All of my sets look great together.


Now that my On Ringo Lake top is done, I can reclaim those aqua and teal fabrics for my Donuts quilt. I think that I'll need to make two more lighter blue blocks, two aqua blocks, and one more green block. Thank you, Amanda Jean, for such a fun pattern!

Happy Wednesday to all! I'm also plugging away on finishing up the hand binding on my Gathering quilt in the evenings this week -- only one corner to go!

Sharing at Let's Bee Social and Oh Scrap!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this finished. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I've seen this quilt! I'm excited to see it when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks, I really like how they are scrappy but go together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors. I'll be interested in what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, Alison. These colours are quite striking together...a beauty of a quilt they will make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!