Monday, February 5, 2018

Hop to the Shop {HBD Shop Updates}

Since I've been busy working on projects I can't show you yet, I can at least show you a few new things in the HBD Etsy Shop. With Valentine's Day coming up, it's the perfect time to drop those hints to your beloved that you want fabric and patterns!


Speaking of Valentine's Day, we still have Valentine placemat kits available! Just add batting and you're set to make four heart placemats with our Seasonal Placemats pattern.


And as you might have seen on our Facebook page, we have added four new colors of extra wide backing in the last month! I picked out the plum dot print to use with my Top Spin quilt.


As always, we are stocked with Kona in basic colors and happily combine shipping on whatever you might want to order.


Finally, we have a variety of placemats, throws, and even a few larger quilts for sale as samples. We're working on new patterns that will be coming out later in the spring and have to make room for our new samples! Join our Facebook Group to stay in the loop and get sneak peaks of what we're working on!

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!