Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April Stash Bee block

It's hard to believe that it is April already and that we are a third of the way through the Stash Bee for the year!

This month Tori requested Rainbow Star Patch Blocks -- where each person makes a block in a single color with a white star. 


I made this teal block and for some reason I had a really hard time finding groupings of fabric that would work for this block without using only two fabrics for the block! Hopefully my other hive mates will have better luck and Tori will end up with a beautiful rainbow of blocks!

Sharing at Linky Tuesday and Fabric Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! It's one of my favorite blocks to whip up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks great with this layout of a few colors, strategically staggered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block! That's going to make a gorgeous rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!