Monday, August 10, 2015

Four Counties Quilt Guild Show Favorites

Hello! I am back! Hopefully my secret sewing will be revealed very soon, but in the mean time, I have lots of progress on other projects to share!

This past weekend was the biannual quilt show put on by the Four Counties Quilt Guild. My mom was in town until yesterday and on Saturday we went off to the quilt show. Here are a few of my favorites!

This elephant is made up of all florals!


A red, white, and blue Dresden plate:


Happy birds and birdhouses:


A beautiful scrappy pineapple log cabin:


A stitched feathered star -- that's all stitching and very little fabric!



A fun take on a hexie quilt:


This blue and green Baby Jane:


A 1930s double wedding ring:


And last but not least -- a Swoon!


Of course, all this did was lengthen my quilt bucket list and number of FMQ motifs I want to try!

Be back tomorrow with some real quilt progress!

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. My favorite is the Elephant and the DJ.....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such variety love the elephant.
    Have done my row quilt you shared, well it is at the flimsy stage thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!