Sunday, April 21, 2013

On My Pinboard

Now I am sure that most of you are all on Pinterest yourselves, but I thought that I would share a few of my recent favorites today in case you might have missed them (I hope not!!)

I was never interested in modern/improvisational piecing until more recently and I am in LOVE with these trees! 

I also LOVE bumblebees. This pattern was designed as the label for a row along quilt, but I would love to make a baby quilt of all bumblebees!


How cool is this block? WAY COOL. I already got a copy of this one and I can't wait to start making some beauties!


And here's my quilt board if you need more quilty inspiration. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following your board. I love the little Bee. I can use it for the back of the Apiary quilt I am making (I see that you have that one pinned too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!