Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blogs and Binding

I'm currently working on the hand binding on my X-quilt. The binding is the same fabric as the backing but cut along (rather than across) the stripe.



Here is a close up of the machine quilting on the back:



The binding for the mystery quilt is all cut out and is also the same as the backing fabric. And is also waiting for me in the living room.




In other news, I'm going to be a part of Plum and June's Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop!

Plum and June

This blog hop is dedicated to all new blogs, started in 2011 or 2012. There will be four blogs to hop to each week (two on Tuesday, two on Thursday) starting May 22nd, running all summer. 

I will be hosting on August 16th, so mark your calendars, because I'll eventually get around to planning something awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. The striped sashing on your quilt really sets it off. I'm looking forward to the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!