Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back to work.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience and support while I went on a little sabbatical working on my comprehensive exam.

That I PASSED with flying colors. Yay! (Other  than that I am supposed to take a junior-level electrostatics physics course sometime. No big deal?)

So now it's back to work: in lab and at the sewing machine. With a quick detour this past weekend in NYC to visit one of my besties from college.



We stopped at Purl Soho where I purchased this lovely tree fabric from Robert Kaufman's City Centre line.

So now, I am getting close to being ready to start on my next project! I decided that I want to do my white, lime, and black quilt next, but after I make a few stuffed chickens and work on my many, many WIPs.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your passing!! I love the chickies...and the fabric purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!