Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Minor Detours

So I've been posting my Civil War blocks that I have gotten done over the last few days, but I had to stop and take a quick detour for two things.

First.

I finished the Cheery Quilt! Yay! The custom quilting on it is beautiful. I basically said that I wanted whatever, and its perfect. The large blocks have large leafy flowers. The strip sashings have loop de loops and the sashing squares have swirls. The border has some sort of an ivy-type leafy/feathery vine. So sue me if I don't know all the proper terms for all these patterns.

So I got the binding done yesterday and here is the finished product!


I'm currently in the process of packing up the necessaries to go to Park Ranger Boyfriend's tomorrow and then back home to Michigan! Of course that means I'm taking some of my projects with me as well, because my sister and I scheduled a 20 hour, 8 movie Harry Potter marathon for Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!