Monday, December 26, 2011

Civil War Blocks 26-30

So I've actually had most of these done since I left for Cleveland on Thursday. More blocks tomorrow, and progress on epic Harry Potter/quilting day.

26. Barbara Frietchie Star

This quilt has tons of stars. Tons.


27. Irish Chain

More green and red...tasty.


28. Next Door Neighbor

I"m getting to a point where I've used up a lot of my original stash.


29. Railroad Crossing

I love the ones where I can use very small pieces!


30. Peterson's Stars and Stripes

The applique ones slow me down in a major way.


Hope you had lovely Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!