Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Look at all this win!

Last night, I trimmed the tops of the placemats.

Then I cut my backings.

Then I cut my battings.

Then I layered all four of them.

And basted two of the four.

Tonight, I will baste the remaining two.



This means that once I get a little stitching done on them, I will have accomplished my goal for the week! Reaching goals = awesome. So that means I can move on to my "uber goal" of getting the binding done on them as well. Which is actually attainable because I have a walking foot now.

Also. Big congrats to my sister who presented her Senior Thesis presentation at school today! I wish I could have been there!

So have a wonderful Tuesday evening in a candy coma.

UPDATE: It is 8:45 PM and basting = complete. Win win win win win win win wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!