Thursday, June 18, 2020

Updates and News {A Feeble Attempt To Catch Up}

Hello, remember me? A once regular blogger who unintentially took four weeks off from blogging? Whoops.

As I may have mentioned, I have been working from home full time since mid-March and will be continuing to do that for about another month. Despite being home all the time (and I do seriously mean all the time) the sewing has gone to a snail's pace with the exception of a few masks here and there and my June Island Batik project. 

Here's a sneak peak of that project:


Normally I am a "posting progress as I go" kind of person, but this time, I am waiting to show off this quilt until the top is complete (hopefully early next week) and show it off all at once because it will be our next quilt along project. Yes! Finally! The last six months have been a wild whirlwind and eventually we'll get started on our QAL for 2020.

Speaking of quilt alongs, I am also happy to share that Honey, Bunny, and Doll is once again a sponsor of this year's Meadow Mist Designs mystery quilt along! This year's quilt is called the Morewood Mystery! 


We at Honey, Bunny, and Doll would also like to give our customers a huge thank you for all of the support you've given us in 2020. So far in 2020, our Etsy shop has done over 400 sales thanks to your support, most of which were fabric sales. Normally the bulk of our sales are patterns, but we switched into fabric shop mode to fulfill the call when many of your local quilt shops had to temporarily close for coronavirus safety reasons. Thank you for choosing us!


Continuing in Etsy news, our Etsy shop is currently on "maternity leave"! My sister Amanda (who manages our Etsy and Payhip shops) is expecting a baby very soon so we have put the shop in "vacation mode" until we can ship orders again. If you'd like to know when our Etsy shop reopens, you can sign up to get an email on our Etsy page or follow us on Facebook. In the meantime, all of our PDF patterns are still available in our Payhip shop.

Hopefully next week, there will be real quilting happening around these parts again! 

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the Meadow Mist design mystery quilt! I am going to sign up for when your Etsy shop opens again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see "Primo" in your June project - looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Working from home does kill a lot of the desire to sew. I think it has to do with stress. Hang in there! (And congratulations on your niece or nephew to be!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working from home since mid March and my sewing has slowed way down too. Found out yesterday that we will probably become permanent wfh employees. I'm not sure if I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being home *all the time* is so hard! Excited to see what you do for June! Is that primo? Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working from home is harder than being in the office. I'm looking forward to the mystery this year. Thank you for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!