Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daisy Chain Baby -- Part II {Star Blocks}

The best thing about baby quilt is how quickly they start coming together! This week I have been working on the star blocks of my Daisy Chain baby quilt.

For the stars, I am using the pink large scale floral print.


The star points are all "ribbon blocks" as I like to call them.


Now my five star blocks are all finished and the top of my quilt is ready to be assembled!


I'll need to start thinking about ordering a backing for this as I know I don't have anything on hand at the moment that will work.

Happy Wednesday! What works-in-progress are you working on today?

Update 8/11/2020 -- This pattern is now available in our Etsy and Payhip shops. Please visit one of those sites to purchase the full pattern.

5 comments:

  1. The fabrics look like a lot of fun to work with :-) The colours are just right for getting us thinking about moving from Spring into Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these fabrics! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the dimensions of the squares in the star block?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather the Ribbon blocks-see question above

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!