Friday, May 1, 2020

Brutal Honesty {May 2020}

This list has barely budged from last month! Ugh! Maybe May will be more productive?

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- no progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- no progress
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- no progress

Tops partially finished:
4. Romantic Garden Quilt -- March UFO - no progress
5. Monthly Wall Hangings -- no progress
6. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- no progress
7. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- no progress

Just blocks and units:
8. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- January UFO -- no progress
9. Cubicle Quilts -- no progress
10. Happy Houses blocks -- no progress
11. Birthstone blocks -- February UFO -- no progress
12. Jingle Bell Square -- no progress
13. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- no progress
14. Marigold Quilt -- no progress
15. Pave the Way Quilt -- no progress

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
16. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- In April I made a simple squares quilt using Island Batik fabrics! In May, we are doing a blog hop for home decor projects using holiday themed fabrics.


17. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- no progress
18. Frolic Mystery Quilt -- I have all of my blocks are now complete!


New Projects: (Yes, I allowed myself to start two new projects!)
19. Rainbow Snippet Blocks: I started trying to bust through some scraps, designed my own block to use what I have, and wrote a tutorial about them!


20. Baby Daisy Chain #2: I pulled out a bag of scraps leftover from a throw quilt I made last year to make a baby quilt for a little girl due in July. I have the cross blocks complete and I will be working on the star blocks next week.


Happy May Day!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!