Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Brutal Honesty {April 2020}

Despite being at home all day, every day, I'm not making much progress on my sewing projects!

Completed tops:
1. Breezy Blooms C2C Bee -- no progress
2. Radiant Jewel Quilt -- no progress
3. Daisy Chain Quilt -- no progress

Tops partially finished:
4. Romantic Garden Quilt -- March UFO - no progress
5. Monthly Wall Hangings -- no progress
6. Pineapple Stash Bee Blocks -- no progress
7. Not Quite Christmas Ribbons -- no progress

Just blocks and units:
8. Sew Kitschy Blocks -- January UFO -- no progress
9. Cubicle Quilts -- no progress
10. Happy Houses blocks -- no progress
11. Birthstone blocks -- February UFO -- no progress
12. Jingle Bell Square -- no progress
13. Big Block C2C Bee Quilt -- no progress
14. Marigold Quilt -- no progress
15. Pave the Way Quilt -- no progress

Quilt alongs and long term projects:
16. Monthly Island Batik Ambassador projects -- In March, I made a baby quilt using the Hattie's Choice Accuquilt die.


17. Mosaic Mystery Quilt -- no progress
18. Frolic Mystery Quilt -- I have all of my navy blocks complete and I have 9 dark teal blocks complete.


2 comments:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself. This really is a lot to get used to. I'm definitely getting the impression there are at least as many of us struggling to get anything done as there are people making mincemeat of their to-do lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being home and working from home do take some getting used to. It was hard to figure out the new normal. Hopefully you'll get in some good stitching time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!