Friday, September 13, 2019

Faceted on Facebook {Quilt Along}

I am popping in today to announce a sort of spur-of-the-moment decision: I am hosting an unofficial QAL *in the Honey, Bunny, and Doll Facebook group* for anyone interested in making one of our Faceted wall hangings before Thanksgiving!


Each of these wall hangings finish at 36" square and are perfect for scraps, precuts, or yardage.

Amanda made the original Faceted Churn Dash quilt from *bonus triangles* and I made the Faceted Friendship Star and the Faceted Ohio Star quilts from 2.5" strip packs.

Again, this semi-unofficial quilt along will not be hosted here on the blog -- it will be hosted in the Facebook group only.

All three patterns are $5 each on Payhip:

Since these quilts are made of the same building blocks with some variation, the week's assignments will focus on the general steps of each quilt -- and the number of units to make will just depend on the particular pattern you chose. 

Here's our tentative schedule:


I hope that you decide to join us for the "unofficial" QAL starting on the 27th!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun - way over committed but I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this will be a hugely popular QAL, Alison. Wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun quilt along. I'm tempted, but have way too many other projects that really need to get done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!