Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Pineapple Day Quilt {Small Blocks}

I've been hard at work making the small blocks for my Pineapple Day quilt!


As a reminder, I'm using yardage instead of pre-cuts for my focal fabrics. This week, we've been working on the small 6" blocks for our quilts.

Right now, I have 6 blocks done, and I will definitely need to make more! (For reference, for some reason the top left quilt block's corner triangles did NOT want to stay flat, and that's why it looks so funny.)


Make sure to check out #pineappledayquilt on Instagram -- there are lots of bloggers working on their own versions of this quilt!


Sharing my block progress at Let's Bee Social and Needle and Thread Thursday!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!