Monday, June 4, 2018

Blocked Rainbow QAL {Quilt Top Parade}

Thank you to everyone that participated in our Blocked Rainbow Quilt Along! I'm excited to share all of the finished quilt tops everyone has made.


If you finish your quilt top, please email me a photo (littlebunnyquilts@gmail.com) and I will add you to this post! Any finishes submitted to me prior to June 16th will be eligible for prizes.

My top:


Amanda's top: (honeybunnyanddoll)


Lori's top:


Annette's top:


Susan's top:


Gina's top:


Ramona's top:


Liz's top:


A huge thank you to our grand prize sponsors!

Honey, Bunny, and Doll Designs
Seams Like A Dream (USA only)
Sarah Goer Quilts (pattern)
Quilting JetGirl (pattern bundle)
Benartex Fabrics (fabric bundle)
Island Batik Fabrics (fabric bundle)

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!