Sunday, May 21, 2017

May Stash Bee Blocks

This month our Queen Bee was Bethany and she requested Converging Corners blocks. For her quilt, she wanted purple and coral fabrics with low volumes as the background. She also requested that we make 16 inch blocks instead of 12.5 inch blocks.

I didn't end up having a lot of fabrics in the colors she requested, but still enough to make two blocks for her, both slightly larger than the 16 inches she requested so that she can trim them down as she chooses.


I can't wait to see how her quilt comes together! Happy Sunday to you! Sharing at Oh Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your bee blocks with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blocks. Those will make a very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!