Monday, January 30, 2017

Ready, Set, Soar! {Pattern Premiere}

In the midst of moving (we got the keys to our new place yesterday!), I'm excited to share our newest Honey, Bunny, and Doll pattern! Say hello to Ready, Set, Soar!


Ready, Set, Soar! is our newest baby quilt pattern that Amanda designed for the first baby of one of her best friends. She used their airplane themed nursery to be inspired and came up with a plane carrying the little man's name on a banner! Seriously, how cute is this little guy?


This pattern includes all of the instructions to make the quilt top as well as applique patterns for the airplane and an entire alphabet!

We loved the basic "bones" of this pattern so much we keep coming up with other ideas to change up the design! My mom took the basic quilt top pattern and added little whales instead of an airplane!


So for your pleasure we have two applique pattern add-ons to Ready, Set, Soar! -- Whales on Parade as well as an adorable little turtle!


Ready, Set, Soar! is only $7 with infinite possibilities!


I've made two versions of this quilt -- a mermaid version and a butterfly version.



Visit Etsy to purchase this pattern! Don't forget to check out our Boot Scootin' Baby pattern too on Etsy! 


4 comments:

  1. I hope your move goes smoothly! This is an adorable pattern, congratulations on the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern. It is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so cute!! And I want all the add on's - turtles and whales and aeroplanes - all such good choices!! :-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is such a chore. Hope you've got most of it done. That pattern is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!