Thursday, September 15, 2016

Finished Wallflowers Row Quilt

This is one of those "long time coming" finishes! This is my (finally) finished quilt from the Quilter's Choice QAL that I hosted last year. You can click here and see all of my posts and tutorials!

My quilt is twin sized and uses the Wallflowers line by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew. 


There are three 12" block rows, three 8" block rows, two 6" block rows, and three 4" block rows. Between each row and along the sides there is a 1" finished strip of white fabric.

]

This quilt was quilted professionally, and each row is a different (yet similar/related) motif -- lots of different sized loops and swirls! It is a little hard to see in the pictures but I love it!




(Accidental shoe picture!)


The backing and binding is 108" extra wide backing in a green tonal floral.


I am just in love with this quilt and am kind of sad that I don't have a twin bed to put it on!


I entered this quilt (along with my Candy Shop quilt and my Wishes quilt) into our county fair and I will hopefully find out soon if I won any ribbons!

Hop on over to Craftsy to get your FREE row quilt pattern!


Sharing at Finish it up FridayFabric Tuesday, Sew Cute Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I had saved a few of the rows in my old Craftsy account, then it changed to bluprint. Now it is back to (different) Craftsy. They don't have the old patterns up on it yet. Do you happen to have the blocks/rows for this all in one place on your blog? I couldn't find a search feature on you blog, and just wondered if you had them tucked away in .pdf form somewhere. Thanks! jbsews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!