Friday, August 5, 2016

Four Square: New block pattern!

My sister Amanda has put together a fun new block pattern that is now available! Introducing Four Square!


Update 1/2/19: This pattern was removed from Craftsy and will be available in our new Payhip Store soon. Thank you for your patience!

This block was designed to be easily cut from a 10 inch layer cake square. The example mini above uses four blocks and the throw below uses 25 blocks plus a border at the top and bottom. Can you see how the two samples color the blocks in reverse? It makes for a very fun and versatile block.


Inspired by our projects?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!