Thursday, April 7, 2016

Finished Bear Tracks Baby Quilt

Another little finish is completed and sent off to its sweet little new owner!


I finished up my little Bear Tracks quilt (with a few modifications from the original pattern) this weekend and am so happy with how stinking cute it is!


I quilted it with curly daisies to help break up the very angular blocks. I used pink snuggle flannel on the back, and bound it with some pink leaf print fabric from my stash.


At 40 inches square, this is a perfect little snuggler for a little baby to cuddle in.


I love being able to make something sweet for all of the babies my friends are having! It seems like I always have at least one in progress all the time!


Stats:
Bear Tracks Baby Quilt
Pattern: adapted from Bear Tracks pattern by my sister
Fabric: fat quarter bundles from Joann from years and years ago
Backing: pink snuggle flannel
Quilting: free motion curly daisies
Size: 40 inches square

Sharing at Finish it up Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt and I really admire your quilting - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet and cuddly-looking. Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink and brown combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely little finish - I am sure it will be well loved by its new owner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so cozy and sweet. The quilting totally adds to the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is so cute, and the snuggle flannel sounds perfect for the back. I am sure it will be well loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, perfect for a little girl. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!