Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday: What to do...

I haven't really had a lot of time to post things other than the Starburst QAL posts lately, and that has made me sad, so I figured I would do a WIP Wednesday update post.

I've gotten the top of my Lazy Sunday Mystery quilt together:


The intent was that I would add another row of blocks on each side to make it square and then add borders to make it queen size, but alas, I am out of the dark blue fabric and not sure whether to make a twin size as the pattern directs, quilt and bind as is for a large throw, add chunks to make it queen sized, or something else entirely.

So this WIP goes back on the shelf. Sigh.

I did get my Nubees swap quilt back from my mom who had taken it to the long arm quilter at home and sewed the binding on it. (I'll try to add a picture later). That I should be able to finish this week. I am very much in love with how it turned out and I can't wait to share it!

Linking up to Freshly Pieced!

5 comments:

  1. I think this looks good the way it is and at this size you should be able to make it a comfy size throw. I say finish it up and add it to the done pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting it up happens to me. In the end, it usually just becomes a throw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vote for a throw size as well. It's a lovely quilt and should be in the living room for all to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Love the graphic design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!