Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Civil War Blocks 6, 7, 8

More blocks! In real life, I have 13 (!) completely finished now and 3 cut and ready to sew tonight. I'm starting to wonder if I can catch up to the current block (through 50 is on the blog currently, and I have completed 13 in three days, at this rate, I should be done by Christmas day!)

#6. Richmond

This one is pretty bold, but whatever.



There might end up being more than one of these in the final product because these are so easy.



I'm not really a big fan of the directions on this one, I think making partial snowballs might be easier.


Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!