Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas countdown

This week I finished up my scrap potholders:


Today I took these:


...and made this:


Which is a pretty good accomplishment for the girl who starts 5 new projects for every one she finishes.

I'm not sure if I want to put a border on this or not yet, it is decently sized without one. The most important thing about this is that I designed this block and everything myself! It is pretty great to see how this turned out from where I started. I still have scraps left over, but after three quilts, I'm ready to be done with them.

Hope your Saturdays have been fun and productive!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!