Monday, August 24, 2015

Finished Halloween Mini Swap Mini (and my received mini!)

I am so excited because this week I have THREE finishes to share with you!!!

First up is my finished mini for the Halloween Mini Quilt Swap. Last week, I had finished the top, and I finished it all up this weekend! Here's it pre-quilting:


And here's final product!


I quilted each section with a different pattern: the cat is squiggles.


The frog is loop-de-loops and the hat has overlapping loops.


The candy corn have different sizes of loops.


The purple candy has a swirl.


I am so happy with how this turns out and I hope my partner loves it! It went off in the mail today with some fun goodies!

Here's my received mini!


Michele made me a lovely wall hanging that will be perfect for my office at work! It is so detailed! She also sent me a great fabric basket, a magnetic pin dish and a candle! Thank you!

Sharing at the normal Tuesday places: Fabric Tuesday, Linky Tuesday, Sew Cute Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween quilt with that funny quilting. I am sure your partner loves it.
    Your are lucky to recieve such a lovely mini and that goodies. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween quilt turned out beautifully. Love the wall hanging you got in return, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!