I finally finished up all of my block Bs and here are all of my block As and Bs laid out.
I realize how that I maybe should have switched up some of the fabrics in A with some of the fabrics in B -- the A fabrics are small prints and tonals, the B fabrics have both larger scale prints from the bunch. Oh well.
Here's the whole center sewn together:
I do think it looks better in person, and of course it's was seriously cloudy when I was sewing so the lighting isn't great either. C'est la vie!
The center of this quilt is actually only 60 inches square, but there are 7 borders that go on this baby. S-E-V-E-N. One of them is a pieced border with square in a square units. I'm going to do all of the cutting for the other borders and then do all of the piecing for the square in a square units with all of the fabric that I have left.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday!