Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Building Blocks Tuesday: Come on over!

Welcome to anyone stopping over from Quilter in the Closet! I'm very excited to guest host Building Blocks Tuesday!


If you're new 'round these parts, I'll do a quick introduction. I'm Alison, I've been blogging here at Little Bunny Quilts for almost four years and I've been quilting for more than half of my life! I live in Maryland with my husband and our pet bunny, Clara. By day I work at a nonprofit biotech company, and I also am the Bee Mama for the Stash Bee!

Here's a quick peek into some of my recent projects:



Lately I have been seriously suffering from a lack of time to work on my projects, but I have a little progress to share!

These have been done and mailed for a long while, but here are my May Stash Bee blocks for Jacki:


I also have one June Stash Bee Block finished up for Leo -- I'm planning to make her one more tonight -- under the wire, of course! This is a fun, BIG block -- 16 inches finished! I think if I were to make it again, I would try to eliminate some of the seams. I've really liked the blocks I've seen thus far that my other hive mates have made and I am very excited to see her finished quilt!


I've also been working on a series of monthly scrappy wall hangings for my kitchen. You can check out more of that here! I finished up all of the fusible applique for my August wall hanging and now it has flowers and bees!


Thanks again to Jen for graciously allowing me to host Building Blocks Tuesday! I'll be hosting again in a few weeks!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison - I love your Ocean Waves mini quilt. The combination of the black will all of those small colourful triangles is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!