Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Stash Bee Block

This month, our blocks are going to Carol of Fun Threads, who is also the head hive mama for our hive!

She also chose the same block as Kelsey from last month, except in red, green, and white.


It was (again!) a fun block to make and it will look really cool once the blocks are all together.

I also sent off my Fat Quarter Friends Swap package for the month to my partner! Hopefully she likes what I sent her! I think any new fabric is always fun, so I'm excited to get anything!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!