Friday, November 15, 2019

Mosaic Mystery Quilt {Diagonal Blocks}

I had some bonus sewing time last night and I decided to knock out the November clue for the Mosaic Mystery Quilt.

This month, our assignment was to make "diagonal blocks" and my units use my scrappy pink fabrics. I made four units in each of the four colors.


Here are my four sets of units thus far.


I still have a lot of cut pieces and parts that haven't been touched yet, so I would guess that we will have at least two more months' worth of piecing before the quilt top will be revealed. This is just a guess, but I am liking how my units are coming together thus far.

Sharing at the November Mosaic Mystery link-up!

Make sure to enter to win some beautiful fabrics from Island Batik in my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks... I especially like your background fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors and prints in your mystery! It's going to be beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks! I need to make a start on this clue, I'm way behind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!