Friday, May 24, 2019

Daisy Chain Baby Quilt {Finished Quilt}

I hope that you have enjoyed our Daisy Chain mystery QAL! Today I'm going to show the original tester quilt that I made!

Update 8/11/2020 -- This pattern is now available in our Etsy and Payhip shops. Please visit one of those sites to purchase the full pattern.


Remember seeing these pictures from August of last year?




When I was on retreat last year in August, my "secret sewing" was to test the Daisy Chain pattern in baby quilt form!


The quilt is 36" square for the baby size, so I added a border on all four sides to increase the size slightly.


This quilt was actually made as a baby quilt for a sweetheart who was born all the way back in October! I quilted it with a flowery meander and it has a flannel backing, like most of my baby quilts. I had enough of my peachy focal print to bind the quilt too!





Our quilt top parade starts on Monday, June 3rd and I can't wait to see your quilt tops and perhaps a few finished quilts mixed in!

Sharing at Brag about your Beauties!

2 comments:

  1. I love that version. Having the border fabric in the cross blocks really ties it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The purple border makes the center pop even more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!