Monday, October 30, 2017

Faceted Friendship Star {Finished Quilt}

Another finish to share today! My October Island Batik Ambassador project is now complete and I'm working on a pattern too!


I decided to quilt the areas of the foreground fabrics with wiggle-squiggles in the friendship star and the border. The background areas are quilted with loops.



I used a mottled khaki for the backing and hanging pocket.


For the binding I used the scraps from the 2.5 inch strips!


This turned out 36 inches square!


Get the entire Faceted pattern collection on Payhip:


Sharing at Linky Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday, and Finish it up Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Wiggle Squiggles!!! I love the terms that we come up with as quilters. AS usual, your quilt is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Alison! :) I love the term wiggle squiggles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I really like the combination of colors and your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great design, Alison! Pretty fabrics and layout. I've really enjoyed watching this one come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome Alison, I love the wiggly squigglies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quilt and a new pattern, too? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!