Monday, October 30, 2017

Faceted Friendship Star {Finished Quilt}

Another finish to share today! My October Island Batik Ambassador project is now complete and I'm working on a pattern too!


I decided to quilt the areas of the foreground fabrics with wiggle-squiggles in the friendship star and the border. The background areas are quilted with loops.



I used a mottled khaki for the backing and hanging pocket.


For the binding I used the scraps from the 2.5 inch strips!


This turned out 36 inches square!


The pattern will be available soon, but until then, you can still get our Faceted Churn Dash Pattern!

Sharing at Linky Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday, and Finish it up Friday!

PS. I have a giveaway in this post! You can win the other half of the jelly roll strips I used for this project!

8 comments:

  1. Wiggle Squiggles!!! I love the terms that we come up with as quilters. AS usual, your quilt is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Alison! :) I love the term wiggle squiggles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I really like the combination of colors and your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great design, Alison! Pretty fabrics and layout. I've really enjoyed watching this one come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome Alison, I love the wiggly squigglies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quilt and a new pattern, too? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!