Monday, August 5, 2013

August Lovely Year of Finishes Goal

Well, I didn't make my July goal. Boo. Guess I wasn't in the mood to work on a Christmas quilt.

This month, I am going to turn some of my scrappy basket blocks into potholders to give as gifts for my little bridal shower with a group of ladies from my church here.



 I'm not going to use all of my baskets and make potholders-- I think I need to make about 8.

And hooray for using up batting scraps! :)

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes for August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!