Sunday, July 28, 2013

PPA -- Paper Piecing Anonymous

Anyone else feel like they need a support group for their paper piecing addictions? I do!

I found this paper piecing pattern for a pineapple log cabin and I scaled it up to 6.5" finished.

I decided that I'm going to make a Christmas-y quilt with this pattern and I made two blocks yesterday:


I also made a pile of test blocks for my month as queen bee for The Stash Bee! Can't show those just yet, but they are BRIGHT!

Happy Sunday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pineapple pattern. I have lots of 12 Days of Christmas scraps from a BOM from Fat Quarter Shoppe...now they will be used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and very pineappley colours too! I would love to do a pillow in this block. All I need is more time, sweet time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!