Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Introducing...

Introducing my newly updated blog!

I won Jennie's blog make over and we've been working to make it absolutely adorable! And of course it has a bunny.

I feel like a real blogger now.

In other news, I got back from vacation on Sunday and am still catching up from being gone. I did deliver a set of almost finished placemats (they just need the binding hand stitched to the back) to my sister before she moved to St. Louis on Sunday.


They're made from a fat quarter bundle plus some other batik scraps that I had hiding in my closet.

I started working on my NuBees blocks for this month too. I decided to do the Bachelors Puzzle block and this is the first one of the four I'll be doing:


Three more to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!