Since Yvonne was nice enough to "hive crash" and make me a pineapple block so I hive crashed back and made her a block!
She wrote a GREAT tutorial so check it out! I cannot wait to see her finished quilt!
I also started a new project using some of the strips I collected in the 2.5 inch strip swaps I hosted two or three years back. I had quite a few strips that were from Dear Stella's Lanikai line -- but mainly the larger prints.
I picked a pattern out of Scrap Basket Surprises -- Summer Breeze -- and started to work! I was able to get all of the rail fence blocks completed and started cutting for the pinwheel blocks as well.
I don't plan to do the outer borders as this pattern instructs since I don't have enough fabric to do so! It will end up 40 x 48 without a border, so I think that's a pretty good baby quilt size!
And of course, Clara was on high alert as official quilt inspector.